The iFinity Tagger Module gives any DotNetNuke Portal the ability to tag any page in the website, and to show tag clouds. This allows content authors the ability to specify relevant tag words to help index and organize the content on your DotNetNuke portal. The tags on this site are created using the iFinity Tagger Module.
What the Tagger Module Is:
- A fast, easy and flexible way to Tag anything in a DotNetNuke module
- A great way to specify Search Engine relevant terms on your website
- Very popular with site visitors!
What the Tagger Module Isn't:
- It's not a tag cloud generator that works from the DotNetNuke site search keywords
- There are no pre-requisite modules that have to be installed first
- It's not something that only works with a particular type of page
The creation of tags is as simple as clicking on the 'Edit' link on any current page. Just enter the tags and the page description, save the tags and you've tagged your content. There is no need to pre-define the tags or conform to a particular list. This is true folksonomy - letting the content get tagged as you go.
Visitors like being able to jump directly into the site content, and find information that is relevant to them. Tags let visitors know that there is definitely content behind a tag - they don't have to try a couple of different search terms.
Tags are a great way for search engines to index your site further. They are presented as plain Html links and search engine bots just gobble them up and quickly index your content.
Tagger Product Page
iFinity is a Microsoft Bizspark Member